MiHoYo released a new character Raiden Shogun or Raiden Ei in the action-RPG game Genshin Impact, which is what players have been waiting for. It is not surprising that players will spend large sums of money to get Raiden Shogun. After you get Raiden Shogun, you have to build the character with the best weapons, artifacts and team composition.
Best Weapon Raiden Shogun Genshin Impact
Recommended weapon used by Raiden Shogun in Genshin Impact. In a simple Raiden Shogun weapon should focus on increasing Attack, Critical, Elemental Burst Damage, Elemental Burst Critical and Attack Speed. The following are the recommended weapons for Raiden Shogun Genshin Impact:
- The Catch : Increases Elemental Burst DMG stats by 16% and Elemental Burst CRIT Rate by 6%.
- Favonius Lance : CRIT Hits has a 60% chance to spawn Elemental Particles, will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. It can only be active once every 12 seconds.
- Skyward Spine : increases CRIT Rate status by 8% and ATK SPD by 12%. In addition, Normal and Charged Attacks that hit the enemy have a 50% chance to activate the vacuum blade with 40% damage to ATK calculated on DMG with AoE category. This effect only activates once every 2 seconds.
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear : when the attack hits the enemy, will increase ATK status by 3.2% for 6 seconds with a maximum of 7 stacking buffs. This effect only activates once every 0.3 seconds. As long as you have the maximum stacking buff, your DMG will increase by 12%.
- Engulfing Lightning : Attack will increase by 28% from Energy Recharge beyond 100%. Maximum bonus Attack increased by 80%. Gets 30% Energy Recharge every 12 seconds after using Elemental Burst.
Raiden Shogun Genshin Impact’s Best Artifact
In addition to weapons, the artifacts recommended for Raiden Shogun focus on the effects of Energy Recharge, Elemental Burst Damage and Electro Damage. The following is a recommended artifact for Raiden Shogun:
- Noblesse Oblige : These 2 sets of artifacts will increase Elemental Burst DMG by 20%
- Thundering Fury : 2 sets of these artifacts will increase Electro DMG by 15%.
- Emblem of Severed Fate : 2 sets of these artifacts will increase Energy Recharge by 20%. And for 4 sets of this artifact will increase Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. The maximum DMG Bonus that will be obtained is 75%.
In addition to the Raiden Shogun’s artifact stat effects in Genshin Impact, here are the effects that players should focus on:
- ATK : Critical DMG, Critical Rate, Damage, Energy Recharge.
- HP : Critical DMG, Critical Rate, Damage, Energy Recharge.
- Energy Recharge : Critical DMG, Critical Rate, Damage.
- Damage : Critical DMG, Critical Rate, Damage, Energy Recharge.
- Critical DMG or Critical Rate : Critical DMG/Critical Rate, Attack, Energy Recharge.
Recommended Raiden Shogun Genshin Impact Team
Since the release of the Raiden Shogun character, many players have used it incorrectly. Raiden Shogun usually serves as Burst Sub-DPS to produce Electro damage to the enemy. After that combined with Cryo elements as Main DPS on the team. The following are the recommendations of the Raiden Shogun team in Genshin Impact:
- FreeToPlay Team : Raiden Shogun (Main DPS), Traveler Anemo (Debuff and increase Electro DMG), Xingqiu and Barbara (activate Electro Charge with Hydro).
- Best Team : Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Eula (Main DPS), Diona (Buff-Healing), Kazuha (Crowd Control).
The composition of the team above does not mean that Raiden Shogun only depends on the character of the team. It is recommended that players can take advantage of the combination of effects from the Electro Raiden Shogun element with other characters balanced with a Healer to stabilize the game conditions. Players can customize team members with the characters they currently have.
Read more articles related to other mobile games on the FajarYusuf.Com mobile game information website.
Follow Facebook Fanpages and also FajarYusuf.Com Google News so you don’t miss the latest information.