Chess Rush recently released Season 1 and also presents 2 new heroes undead race Gluttony & Stinger .
This time FajarYusuf.Com will provide tips, strategies, lineups and new combos for the 2 newest Heroes Gluttony (Undead & Warrior) and Stinger (Undead, Assassin).
Please use strong Warrior and Assassin heroes to create the following combos:
Composition Of Hero Combo
6 Warrior + 3 Assassin + 2 Undead + 2 Oceanborn + 2 Human + 2 Beast + 1 demon.
Buff Combo Obtained
- Buff Combo 6 Warrior: Increases armor of all allied Warriors by 100.
- Buff 3 Assassins: Assassin allies become invisible early in the battle. Their first normal attack deals 250% damage. The next attack has a 15% chance to make them invisible.
- Buff 2 Undead: Reduces armor of all enemies by 20.
- Buff 2 Oceanborns: Increases magic resistance of all allies to 20.
- Buff 2 Humans: Returns 3 mana every second for all allies.
- Buff 2 Beasts: Increases damage from allies by 10% (applies to summoned pets).
- Buff 1 Demon: When you use only 1 Demon, the attack damage increases by 40%. His attack also caused his target to take 10% more damage for 5 seconds.
Step Purchase Hero
- LV 1-5: lcetusk, Bangar, General Puffer, Gluttony, Werewolf, Lilith, Stinger, Siren
- LV 6-7: General of War and the Heroes above
- LV 8-10: Continue to upgrade the Hero above
Use two new Heroes Gluttony (Undead & Warrior) and Stinger (Undead & Assassin) to get a physical damage lineup from Warriors and Assassin. To take advantage of this strategy, this lineup requires 9 heroes.
Plus And Minus Of This Strategy
- Plus: With Warrior in front as defense and Assassin as damage giver, this lineup also includes many smaller combos, especially Undead combos, which strengthen the Warrior and Assassin lineup.
- Minus: requires 9 heroes to be fully effective, Gluttony and Stinger are key heroes to be able to produce this strategy combo.
- Front Line: lcetusk, bangar, general puffer, gluttony, werewolf, general of war
- Back Line: Lilith, Stinger, Siren