Seven Knights 2 has been officially released today. For Android players, there are additional files that you have to download for 5GB. November 2021 seems like a very exciting month for mobile gamers. Because Netmarble has released a game called Seven Knights 2 globally. Players around the world can now play Seven Knight 2.
Seven Knights 2 is a mobile game that was released on the Android and iOS platforms Presenting stunning visuals and very unique gameplay from the previous series, Seven Knight 2 is the game that players have been waiting for. With the Openworld Cinematic RPG genre and also with a variety of quality content.
Players can witness such stunning scenes in Seven Knights 2. Like Openworld RPG games in general, players can complete various missions. Including fighting to defeat enemies, saving someone, and much more. The Raid Boss feature is also here to add excitement to playing Seven Knights 2 when playing with friends. Players can join groups of 4-8 players to defeat powerful Raid Bosses.
To play Seven Knights 2, players need storage space and a good internet connection. Because, the file that must be downloaded is quite large. The file size of Seven Knights 2 is 5 GB. Make sure the player has prepared enough storage space and data plans.
Minimum Specifications of Seven Knights 2
And the following are the specifications needed to play Seven Knights 2.
- Minimum: iOS 10.0 or higher, RAM: 3GB or higher
- Recommended: iOS 10.0 or higher, RAM: 4GB or higher
- Minimum: Android 7 or higher, RAM: 3 GB or higher
- Recommended: Android 8 or higher, RAM: 4GB or higher
Tier List Seven Knights 2
This is the Tier List for Seven Knights 2. Fajaryusufdotcom has successfully tried to find out the current tier list for Seven Knights 2. However, if you disagree with this list, remember that this Tierlist is based on Fajaryusufdotcom’s understanding of the game and its mechanics.
|Silvesta||S – TIER|
|Rin||S – TIER|
|Kyle||S – TIER|
|Clemyth||A – TIER|
|Amelia||A – TIER|
|Jave||A – TIER|
|Da Qiao||A – TIER|
|Colt Ace||A – TIER|
|Kyrielle||A – TIER|
|Atalanta||A – TIER|
|platinum||A – TIER|
|Evan||A – TIER|
|Wukong||A – TIER|
|Karl||A – TIER|
|Ryan Ryan||B – TIER|
|Elysia||B – TIER|
|Vanessa||B – TIER|
|Roro||B – TIER|
|Knox||B – TIER|
|B&B||B – TIER|
|Kagura||C – TIER|
|Rudy||C – TIER|
|Nezha||C – TIER|
|Yu Shin||C – TIER|
|Eileen||C – TIER|
|Spike||C – TIER|
|Ingrid||C – TIER|
|Orly||C – TIER|
|clan||D – TIER|
|Chancellor||D – TIER|
|Dellons||D – TIER|
|Aragon||D – TIER|
|Yeonhee||D – TIER|
|Chloe||D – TIER|
|Heaven||F – TIER|
|Karin||F – TIER|
|Rook||F – TIER|
|Miho||F – TIER|
|Lina||F – TIER|
How to Reroll in Seven Knights 2
- First, open the game and make sure to unlink the game account.
- Next, create a new Guestaccount.
- Keep playing the game until you arrive at Estella’s Shop.
- Once there, open the menu and go to settings.
- Go to the Account Tab and copy the ID.
- After that, visit liongs.github.io and enter the account ID.
- This will give players a lot of in-game rewards right in the mailbox.
- Next, craft a hero, pet, and equipment ticket.
- Go to the shop and buy a Hero Selection Ticket using Topaz.
- Open the Legendary Ticket in the mailbox.
- Use all remaining tickets and rubies in Estella’s Shop.
- Next, open the Heroes Selection Banner and select Evan Heroes Banner.
- Don’t use the Summon 10x option. Use Hero Selection Tickets.
- Keep repeating these steps until you get a Legendary Hero.