Asobimo publisher based in Japan has just officially announced the MMORPG mobile game titled Eternal will be released in February 2020. As many as 30,000 gamers who took part in closed beta tests are being recruited, so anyone can participate in the development of this mobile game before it is released.
As part of the beta test, there will be the addition of three new systems, namely the Guild, Marketplace, and Battlefield.
- The guild system in this mobile game will be able to accommodate up to 50 players.
- Marketplace is also very helpful, because it functions as a player platform to trade their goods and weapons.
- Battlefield in this mobile game will involve 15 vs 15 real-time players.
Other things that are known about this mobile game:
- More than 100 quests
- Mount and pet system
- 4 classes that can be played (Warrior, Paladin, Wizard, Priest)
- 2 PvE Dungeons for 5-player parties (with matchmaking system)
Eternal is an MMORPG mobile game project developed by Asobimo and is the latest project for a decade of the Asobimo company since releasing Iruna in 2008. Another interesting thing about this mobile game is the character design designed directly by renowned illustrator Yoshitaka Amano, a name that might be familiar for fans of the Final Fantasy franchise. This mobile game will focus on the war between the countries of Nordania and the Order, and the players will take on the role of the protagonist who must fight against the creatures of darkness and protect their country from invading evil forces.
So if you are interested in this mobile game, be sure to visit Eternal official website for more information and details.