Netmarble today October 22/2019 who are collaborating with SNK, finally officially announced that their newest RPG mobile game, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is now available on Google Play and App Store for download.
Based on the adaptation of the popular fighting action game series THE KING OF FIGHTERS (KOF), players can collect and train favorite fighter characters from the KOF '94 series until KOF XIV, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR will bring nostalgia through mobile devices.
At the time of release, players can join in action-packed battles against various enemies, bosses, and other team fighter in various game modes, such as Story Mode, Time Attack Mode, Player vs Player (PvP), and real-time Tournament Mode.
The excitement of the action is complemented by high quality graphic wrapping, vibrant colors, and super fast animation motion, as well as more than 130 fighters to be collected and strengthened by players at the time of release, and various other characters that will continue to be released over time.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR presents abundant content and provides unlimited excitement for serial fans and players who are new to THE KING OF FIGHTERS.
"High quality display, tense battles, and strong character are some of the reasons THE KING OF FIGHTERS are very popular. As fans of this series, we are very pleased to be working with SNK in creating THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR, and we can't wait to see how the game will develop in the future with THE KING OF FIGHTERS," said Shin Hwa Cho , Executive Producer of Netmarble.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR making the player as a Fighter from the KOF series with the role of someone who lost his memory and was saved by a woman named Noah, who apparently also needs to be saved.
After learning that the character has special powers like other Fighter in KOF, players will enter the King of Fighters tournament to restore their memories, become stronger, and feel back in the history of the fast battle of THE KING OF FIGHTERS.
In addition, various events and rewards will be present following the release of THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR. The following is a list of events and rewards to be given:
- Pre-Registration Rewards : When reaching 1 million pre-registration, players can get various prizes such as:
- Release Event : The following additional events for players to enjoy:
- [Orochi Iori] / [Orochi Leona] Special Summon Event - Players will be given 28 days to get some of the popular characters THE KING OF FIGHTERS as a form of celebration.
- Special Roulette Event - Players can get a free Ticket Roulette during the game, this Ticket can be used to get a variety of materials to strengthen the character.
- Special Login Bonus - By logging in for seven days in a row, players can get various rewards such as Fighter / Battle Card Summon Ticket, 400 Ruby, and Growth Material.
- Festival Event - After completing special Missions, including 'Welcome to Super Mission' , and 'Element Festival', players can get popular Fighter and add them to the THE KING OF FIGHTERS character line
"Netmarble is an extraordinary collaboration partner because of their expertise in developing thrilling mobile games, and their admiration for this series produces a unique and exciting way to enjoy THE KING OF FIGHTERS," said Yasuyuki Oda , SNK's Game Division Studio Producer.
"Fans of THE KING OF FIGHTERS and other action games can wait to play their favorite characters while new players can learn more about the reasons why THE KING OF FIGHTERS become very special when combined in THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR."
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR you can download through Google Play and the App Store for more than 175 countries and are available in English, Mandarin, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German.
After its release in Korea and Japan, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR reached the first position on the top free chart on Google Play and the App Store of the two countries.
In the second position is revenue generated from Google Play Korea, the first position is revenue generated from App Store Korea. Both platforms are in seventh position of revenue generated in Japan. This game has collected more than 100 million fighters with a total of 14 million players only in Korea and Japan alone.