Netmarble today released a pre-registration campaign for their new mobile game The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross global version on Google Play and App Store.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is a turn-based mobile RPG game with a mechanical card picking system. The graphics on this mobile game are really pretty and this mobile game is filled with lots of cutscene from the original Anime series which allows players to dive into the world of the Seven Deadly Sins.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross presents the story and adventure of Meliodas, the leader of Seven Deadly Sins, and turns it into a very entertaining and attractive mobile gaming experience. When fighting in addition to the virtues of the combination of cards and characters to issue special moves, there is also intensive interaction with the Seven Deadly Sins first team with unique costumes including original costumes that can only be found in this game, character dialogue, affection system, cooking features, and many more.
Players who pre-register will receive the following prizes:
- 1 character Meliodas, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- 1 costume and weapon in the game for Meliodas
- 30 Diamond (The Seven Deadly Sins premium currency: Grand Cross, equivalent to 10 Draw)
- 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross) in-game currency
- An exclusive box that offers a variety of in-game items, including special costumes for Elizabeth, the main female hero of Seven Deadly Sins
According to the App Store, it is said that this game will be released on March 31st 2020.