DeNA has officially announced the Close Beta Test / CBT for the English version of the Slam Dunk Mobile game which will be released soon. From now until October 30th, 15,000 lucky players will be able to take the Slam Dunk Mobile CBT test on Android devices.
Slam Dunk Mobile is a real-time 3v3 basketball RPG sports game adapted based on the very popular Slam Dunk manga. Gather characters from different high school teams and battle other players in real-time 3v3 half-field matches.
Exclusive Events for CBT players:
- Rookie Check-in, Unlock Takenori Akagi at login for 2 days.
- Freshmen Training, Unlock Kaede Rukawa’s character, Complete the assigned task and get Kaede Rukawa when you collect 120 points.
- CBT Free Trial, CBT Players can try to play characters from the Shohoku and Ryonan teams. Take this opportunity to find the right character!
- Rookie Rush & Level Gift Pack, Participate in competitions to get Diamonds, Skill Training Cards, and various other attractive prizes.
- Ryonan Ace Player, Akira Sendoh, Be the first to win the grand prize of Akira Sendoh’s character
- Ace Battle! Slam Dunk Duel !, During the event period, choose Naito Tetsuya, Kaede Rukawa, Hisashi Mitsui or Hiroaki Koshino to reach the Ace Battle Mission to get diamonds and various other attractive prizes.
Source: YouTube DeNA
Read more articles related to other mobile games on the mobile game information website FajarYusuf.Com
Follow Facebook Fanpages and Google News FajarYusuf.Com so you don’t miss the updated information!