2021 is almost over and Niantic already has some plans for an event-packed January 2022 for all players in Pokemon Go. Season of HeritagePokémon Go’s has just begun and we’ll learn more about the mysterious door as time goes on.
Every typical month, Mondays will feature a one-time purchase bundle containing the Remote Raid Pass and other items that cost 1 PokéCoin. The January Research Breakthrough will feature Onix and will reward players with Steelix Mega Energy for completing daily missions.
January 2022 Raids Pokemon Go
This December we saw the formidable legendary Pokémon appear in Raids. January will also come with Raids *5 featuring Kyurem in the first week, Heatran in the second week, Genesect in the third week, and Regice in the last week. In Mega raids, there’s Mega Aerodactyl which will debut on January 7, 2022, with Mega Abomasnow also appearing. Every Wednesday from 18:00 to 19:00 local time, there will be Raid Hours featuring these legendary Pokémon.
January 2022 Spotlight Hours Pokemon Go
Spotlight Hours will take place every Tuesday from 18:00 to 19:00 local time. The Pokemon Spotlights and bonuses for January 2022 are:
- January 4th: Solosis and 2x Transfer Candy
- January 11th: Diglett and 2x Catch Stardust
- January 18st: Plusle with 2x Catch XP
- January 25th: Minun with 2x Transfer Candy
January 2022 Community Day Pokemon Go
The first Community Day of the New Year will be held on January 16, 2022 and will feature Spheal with various bonuses.
Various Events January 2022 Pokemon Go
- New Year’s Event : Between December 31 and January 4, 2022, celebrate with your favorite Pokémon donning new costumes and avatar items.
- Mountains of Power : This event will continue the ongoing story as players work with Spark to activate the second part of the mysterious door. Unlocking the first one reveals all the hidden dragon-type Pokemon, so who knows what will happen. The only clue we have today is that the mountains resemble the Johto and Sinnoh areas. This event will take place in the second week of January.
- Electricity and Steel-themed event inspired by the Kanto Power Station: Starting January 19th, players will continue to team up with Spark to unlock the third and final part of the door using electric-type Pokémon. Prepare to face resistance as more and more people learn about this mysterious door.
Read more articles related to other mobile games on the FajarYusuf.Com mobile game information website.
Follow Facebook Fanpages and also FajarYusuf.Com Google News so you don’t miss the latest information.