Netmarble has officially released an update for their popular mobile game entitled MARVEL Future Fight. This update introduces the latest Inhuman and X-Men characters and uniforms inspired by the Marvel Inhumans vs. X-Men along with other popular Inhumans adventures.
Players can now collect and feel the other improvements that are coming in this update. Two new characters, Dazzler who is a superstar mutant, and Thane, who is Thanos' son, have been added to the game. Not only that, there is also the Marvels X uniform for Black Bolt, Inhumans vs. X-Men uniform for Medusa, X-Men Blue uniform for Iceman, and Inhumans: Attilan Rising uniform for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan).
The new content for MARVEL Future Fight Story: Alternate Mode, entitled Story Fragment, is also in this update. Players can combine and exchange Fragments collected from stories obtained with other items. In addition, players can also get more Fragments when playing a story with a Hero Bonus that is updated every month. Normal and Ultimate difficulty have also been added to Chapters 11 and 12 in Alternate Mode The All-War.
Below are other content updates that are coming to MARVEL Future Fight:
- The "Transcend Potential" feature further strengthens the "Awaken Potential"
- Players can get "Transcend Potential" when the Awaken Potential skill reaches the maximum level
- When players gain "Transcend Potential", the chosen Tier-3 Hero's stat level increases to become stronger
- Black Bolt can now be upgraded to Tier-3 and new Ultimate Skills have been added
- "Potential" has been unlocked for Dazzler, Thane, Black Bolt, Karnak, Gorgon, Inferno, and Maximus.
- Medusa's new "Awaken Potential" and Awaken Skills have been unlocked
Source: Netmarble press release