Netmarble on its flagship MMORPG mobile game, Lineage 2 Revolution has officially presented new updates and collaborations with fantasy RPG games that are very well known throughout the world, yap Ni no Kuni II Revenant Kingdom. As a form of celebration of this collaboration update, Netmarble has prepared a Red Diamond Refund Event that will return a maximum of up to 100,000 Red Diamonds, according to the number of Red Diamonds that have been used by players.
Players can find more information about this collaboration update on the official NETMARBLE website. Not only that, the site also provides information about the exact number of Red Diamonds that will be returned to the players.
Here are the other update notes on the Lineage2 Revolution x Ni no Kuni update:
- The appearance of the character from 'Ni no Kuni'.
- Character costumes, Agathion, Mount Pet, Soul Crystal, and other contents with the theme 'Ni no Kuni'.
- Red Diamond Refund Event: Get a maximum of up to 100,000 Red Diamonds according to the number of Red Diamonds that have been used by the players
- Various prizes will be awarded through the Ni no Kuni Temporal Rift Event
- 10 million Adena, 3,000 Red Diamonds, and 3 types of Daily Buff will be given to players who start new games on the recommendation server
Lineage2 Revolution is an MMORPG mobile game that features high-quality graphics with Unreal Engine 4 and large-scale and extensive Open World features that can accommodate up to 200 players in battle in real-time. Everything is packaged into a world-class MMORPG mobile game, complete with all the features and beauty view that can be enjoyed by millions of people around the world in just one hand.