Even though January’s Community Day in the Pokémon Go mobile AR game has not been implemented, Niantic has officially announced the details of Community Day for February. February’s Community Day will highlight the pokemon Roselia, which is the Thorn Pokémon. This Grass and Poison type Pokemon was originally encountered in the Hoenn Gen III region, which had an evolutionary stage added to Gen IV. In the early stages, Budew will hatch from 2KM Eggs and Trainers must get Sinnoh Stones to develop Roserade, by completing the Timed Research task. Each Roserade that evolves during Community Day will get two Community Day exclusive moves, namely the Bullet Seed and the Fire-type Weather Ball.
Additional bonuses that can be obtained on Pokémon Go Roselia Community Day:
- Increases the Shiny rate for Budew, Roselia, and Roserade
- Quarter Hatch distance
- Pokemon Surprise When Snapshot
- Timed Research Task
- Limited Box Community Day at a PokéShop featuring Elite FastTM
- Special paid Research, Stop and Smell the Roselia
As on some of the previous Community Days, which was a Play at Home edition, and featured six hours of play, as well as increased effectiveness and duration for Incense.
What you need to know:
- Pokémon Go Community Day February 2021 will focus on Roselia.
- Community Day will take place on Sunday, 7 February from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Roserade that evolves during Community Day will have two exclusive moves.
Which of the bonuses do you like the most? Are you interested in these Grass and Poison type pokemon with special moves of the Killer Fire type? Let us know in the comments below!
Read more articles related to other mobile games on the mobile game information website FajarYusuf.Com
Follow Facebook Fanpages and Google News FajarYusuf.Com so you don’t miss the updated information!